Registering for a MobileDOCK account is easy. Simply go to https://my.mobiledock.com and follow these simple steps:
- Tap on the Sign Up button to go to the Registration page
- Fill in your Email address.
- Be sure that the email address you have entered is valid, is yours, and that you have access to this email account. Otherwise you will not be able to complete the registration process.
- If you entered a valid email address, and you do not get the registration email after a minute or 2, then please check your SPAM folder.
- If you still do not receive the registration email, please check with you IT department or email provider to ensure emails from MobileDOCK are not being blocked.
- Tap the Sign Up button. You will be shown a “Awaiting Verification” message,with a security code.
- An email will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Notice you were not asked for a password. That is because MobileDOCK does not use any passwords. So that will be 1 less password to remember.
- Open the email and check the verification code matches, and if it does just tap on the verification link in the email.
- Your browser will open, and your registration will be confirmed.
- Return to your original browser tab, and you will have been logged into MobileDOCK, and will be asked for a couple of details to finalise your registration.
- Once you have done this, you are logged in and ready to go.
After you have registered for MobileDOCK, you will need to either Join an existing Organisation as a Member of that Organisation, or Create a new Organisation.
To learn more about Organisations, Members, and Partnerships between Members go to one of these frequently asked questions: